- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Car Care Articles & Tips
Benefits Of Headlight Restoration
Headlights go through a lot, more than you might think. And it's not just the years of use; the harsh, chilling winter winds and summer heat seem to wear out headlights as well. If your headlights are giving you trouble, headlight restoration can help. Like ceramic […]
How Often Should A Professional Detail My Car?
Professional auto detailing is an intensive car care service that will have your vehicle looking new. While it's not necessary to detail your car every day, we recommend doing it about once a month to maintain the appearance of your vehicle. From something as simple as […]